CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – CAPTAIN MARVEL
Captain Marvel enters The Contest March 7th at 10AM PST!
About Captain Marvel:
After crash landing on Earth without any memory of her past, Air Force pilot, Carol Danvers slowly uncovers the events of her past. Rescued by the Kree and reborn as a noble Kree warrior, Carol learns to control her new powers under the guidance of Mar-Vell, commander of the Starforce. When she finds herself on Earth again Carol Danvers becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when the Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races.
Captain Marvel’s Mechanics:
Captain Marvel is primarily a damage dealer, but is no push over on defense either. She’s able to build up charges and enter a unique Binary Ignition mode that turns her into a wrecking ball with a mix of Armor Break stacks and a copious amount of Energy Damage. In this mode, her bonus Energy Damage amplifies all the attack damage she deals. Score a Critical Hit into an Armor-broken opponent for big damage! Defensively, she has one of the longest Indestructible effects in the game and players have control over when to activate it. Make sure to time it perfectly for maximum damage reduction!
Base Stats & Abilities:
Stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5
Level 50, Signature Level 99
|HEALTH: 16762||ATTACK: 1148|
|WITHOUT SIGNATURE: 3839
WITH SIGNATURE: 4808
Character Class: Cosmic
Stats based on 5-Star, Rank 5
Level 65, Signature Level 200
|HEALTH: 33608||ATTACK: 2301|
|WITHOUT SIGNATURE: 7718
WITH SIGNATURE: 10630
Basic Abilities: Poison Immunity, Armor Break, Energy Absorption, Binary Ignition, Direct Damage
- Indestructible makes Captain Marvel extremely durable.
- Captain Marvel’s Ability to absorb Energy Attacks allows her access to the powerful Binary Ignition with the help of her opponent’s attacks.
- In Binary Ignition, Captain Marvel deals a large portion of her damage as Energy Damage. Any Critical Strikes in Binary Ignition will do massive chunks of Energy Damage.
- Mystic Champions that Nullify Buffs pose a significant threat to Captain Marvel by being able to effectively remove the Buffs that make Binary Ignition so powerful.
- Champions that steal, drain, lock, burn, or otherwise manipulate Power will be able to keep Captain Marvel from activating Binary Ignition where she is considerably weaker.