CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – FALCON
A former air force pararescue who went on to work with recovering veterans, Sam Wilson aided the legendary Captain America in adjusting to modern life, quickly becoming Cap’s close friend in the process. Using an experimental winged harness, Wilson takes to the skies as the high-flying Falcon.
Falcons kit revolves heavily around managing the timing you apply your lock on to the opponent to get the biggest bonus effects and damage you can. Reduce the Opponents Defensive Ability Accuracy by -100% to have them never trigger an evade, thorns ability, or Rock Stack ever again. Use this in tandem with his amazing Critical Damage and on-hit bonus damage to handle many of the most difficult Defenders the Contest has to offer!
Base Stats & Abilities
(Rank 3, Level 45)
Character Class: Skill
Basic Abilities: Recon, Bleed, Incinerate
- With Falcon’s Lock On Mechanic you can have the Opponent never trigger an Evade gain. On top of that every time they fail an evade you get Bonus Critical Damage Rating letting him tear through any champ with a consistent Evade.
- On-Hit bonus Attack:
- Falcon will now gain a Passive on-hit Attack increase against any opponent currently under the effects of RedWing’s Lock On.
- High Critical Chance:
- Falcon’s Signature Ability has been increased further, and in addition he now has 100% Critical chance on the 2nd hit of his SP2. This will give you a sure fire way to get a Critical when you need it in any situation.
- Falcon’s Damage relies heavily on his ability to Critical and pump out some massive yellow numbers. Running into a fight like Mister Sinister can result in a pretty brutal match-up for Falcon’s new kit.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
Enhanced Synergy Bonuses
- Falcon is a master scout and is always ready to lend a hand. His Synergy Bonuses all provide an additional +3% Attack rating each.
- To Begin a Recon Scan, dash back and hold Block. If Block is held for 1.20 seconds the opponent gains a Lock On charge for 14 seconds. While Lock On is active, Falcon’s attacks Passively reduce the opponent’s Defensive Ability Accuracy by 100%.
- Lock On gains +40% duration while fighting Science Champions but suffers -20% duration while fighting Mutants.
- Once Lock On ends, it goes on Cooldown for 8 seconds.
- Falcons Basic Attacks Gain +3152.5 Attack.
Dev Notes: Using Recon Scan you can stop tons of your Opponent’s Abilities. Counter Evade, Thorns, or even Korg and Things Rock Stacks! Use Recon Scan Wisely as this is going to be the main way for you to gain bonus damage in every fight.
On Opponent Evade
- Falcon’s scanning system in his goggles Recalibrates each time the opponent triggers a Passive Evade, increasing Falcon’s Critical Damage Rating by 134.04 indefinitely.
- While Redwing is active any Evade that the Opponent Fails to trigger will increase Falcon’s Critical Damage Rating by 134.04 indefinitely.
Dev Notes: Falcon is going to go insane on the damage side if you bring him into a fight where you can match up against an opponent that will be evading often you’re going to be hitting for some massive yellow numbers.
- If Redwing is Locked On, Falcon’s Special Attacks gain additional Zeroed In effects.
Special Attack 1
- 100% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 2546.25 Direct Damage over 3.50 seconds.
- Zeroed In: 100% chance to inflict an additional Bleed.
Special Attack 2
- Opponent’s Physical Resistance is reduced by 100% during this attack.
- Zeroed In: +816.67 Critical Damage Rating during the attack. Additionally the Second hit of this Attack gains 100% Critical Chance.
Special Attack 3
- 100% chance to inflict an Incinerate Debuff, dealing 3880 Energy Damage over 10 seconds. Incinerate also removes Perfect Block Chance and reduces Block Proficiency by 50%.
- Zeroed In: 100% chance to inflict a 25 second Vulnerability Debuff. Attack a Vulnerable opponent grants +816.67 Critical Damage Rating and reduces Block Proficiency by 50%.
Dev Notes: If you’re not in a fight that the opponent will be evading, this is going to be the best way to pump that damage up. Toss your Sp3 and pound on the enemy!
Signature Ability – Exo-8
- Redwing’s Lock On lasts 2 seconds longer and provides an additional 1180.86 Critical Rating.
All Champions Gain +130 Armor Rating & 3% Attack rating
Thor Ragnarok, Coming Soon
All Champions Gain +155 Critical Rating 3% Attack
War Machine, Black Widow
All Champions Gain +155 Critical Rating 3% Attack
Vision(AOU), Black Panther(Civil War)
All Champions Gain +6% Perfect Block Chance 3% Attack Rating
All Champions Gain +9% Attack Rating
Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw
All Champions Gain +4% Health +7% Attack Rating
Captain America(Infinity War), Captain America, Captain America(WW2)
All Champions Gain +5% Perfect Block Chance 3% Attack Rating
- Deep Wounds
- Falcon has got some decent bleed damage on his SP1 and one of his main sources of damage when the opponent has no evades. Get some Deep Wounds going to increase that Bleed Damage!
- Double Edge
- While he may not seem it, Falcon actually can be used fairly well with Double edge as he nearly never needs to use a special attack outside his SP3. Pair him with Nick Fury and Deadpool to get some juicy regen and insane damage!