CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – Joe Fixit
About Joe Fixit
Working as an enforcer for organized crime in Las Vegas, the dark incarnation of the Hulk named Joe Fixit is morally ambiguous at best, and downright cruel at worst. Dressed impeccably in his trademark suits, Mr. Fixit enjoys the finer things in life, like money, women, gambling, and gunning down his enemies with his dual Tommy Guns. He may be a weaker version of the Hulk, but he more than makes up for it with his firepower and sinister intelligence.
Base Stats and Abilities
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
(Rank 3, Level 45)
Character Class: Science
Basic Abilities: Disoriented, Weakness, Petrify
Joe Fixit’s Mechanics
Joe Fixit’s Gambler’s Draw utilizes his Basic Attacks, Combos, and even Blocks to pull one of the four card suits, each granting him a unique benefit. By stacking your deck with multiples of a single suit, your Special Attacks gain the ability to inflict specific Debuffs based on the number of duplicates. Pairing this alongside his Bleed inflicting guns allows you to not only weaken your opponent, but also deal significant damage. Additionally, an Awakened Joe Fixit will offer even more bonuses to each suit and pay true homage to a stacked deck.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Bleed Damage
- Joe Fixit can deal significant Bleed damage with Special Attacks
- Choosing specific suits allows Joe Fixit to decide which Buffs he gains and which Debuffs he applies to better match the current situation
- Bleed Immunity
- A good chunk of Joe Fixit’s damage comes from his Bleeds so Bleed Immunities will provide a strong damage reduction when facing him
- Power Drain/Burn
- Stopping Joe Fixit from throwing his Special Attacks negates his Debuffs and makes it much more difficult for him to deal large amounts of damage
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
- An enhanced immune system provides full immunity to the Poisons of the Battlerealm.
- Joe Fixit can hold 4 cards at a time. At max capacity, new cards replace old cards in the same order they were acquired.
- Cards are drawn even if the attack was blocked.
- Hearts: End Combo with Light, +7% Life Steal.
- Spades: End Combo with Medium, +938.4 Attack Rating.
- Clubs: Heavy Hit, +25% Combat Power Rate.
- Diamonds: Well-Timed Block, +25% Block Penetration.
- When Defending a Quest Node, cards are acquired based on the Attacking Champion’s actions.
Developer’s Notes: Mix and match, what’s the best combo you can find to get the freshest cup of Joe going!
Dead Man’s Hand – On Special Activation
- If Joe’s hand consists of one of the following combinations, inflict the respective Debuff for 10 seconds. +5 seconds per bar of Power spent.
- One Pair: Disorient, reducing Defensive Ability Accuracy and Block Proficiency by 40%.
- Three of a Kind: Weakness, reducing Attack Rating by 30%.
- Flush: Petrify, reducing Ability Power Rate and Regeneration Rate by 60%.
- Playing a hand removes all cards on the last hit of the Special Attack.
Developer’s Notes: Joe’s got a brand new suite of utility, defenders aren’t going to want to catch these hands!
Special Attack 1: Place Your Bets
- On Hit, 50% chance to Inflict a Bleed Debuff dealing 821.1 Direct Damage over 10 seconds. +1 per Dead Man’s Hand Debuff.
Developer’s Notes: Stack some MASSIVE Bleed damage with Joe. That Tommy Gun is no joke! How many Bleeds can you get going?
Special Attack 2: Shorten the Odds
- The final hit has a 100% chance to inflict a 2.75 second Stun Debuff.
- Replay the last Dead Man’s Debuff that was played.
Developer’s Notes: Great for utility, and stacking the hand you want! Use this when you have a specific Defender that requires a bit more finesse than a Tommy Gun can dish out.
Special Attack 3: The House Always Wins
- Inflict a random Dead Man’s Hand Debuff.
- Until the Opponent is no longer suffering any Dead Man’s Hand Debuffs, Gambler’s Draw card effects have +30% Potency.
Signature Ability – Stacked Deck
- After using cards to play a Dead Man’s Hand Debuff, instead of being removed, all slots are randomly assigned 1 matching suit.
- Additionally, suits gain a stackable bonus during Special Attacks.
- Hearts: +10% Debuff Duration.
- Spades: +698.51 Critical Rating.
- Clubs: 30.04% of a bar of Power over 2 seconds.
- Diamonds: +24.96% Armor Penetration.
- Jackpot: Counts as all 4 Suits.
Developer’s Notes: Once those jackpots start rolling in, Joe will start rolling through fights!
After Hours – Unique Synergy
With Moon Knight
- Synergy Champions: Gain up to +30% Ability Accuracy and up to +600 Critical Damage Rating based on the current Moon Phase. Highest Potency at the New Moon.
Banner Horde – Unique Synergy
With Hulk, Hulk (Ragnarok), Hulk (Immortal)
- Synergy Champions: For each Synergy Champion on the team, gain up to +6% Attack Rating and up to +500 Armor Rating based on lost Health.
- All Champions gain +6% Attack
- All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating
With Ms. Marvel
- All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
- Deep Wounds
- Joe Fixit lands short duration Bleed Debuffs with his Special Attacks that benefit strongly from the Deep Wounds mastery that increases the duration of Bleed Debuffs.
- Joe Fixit stacks up several Bleed and Dead Man’s Hand Debuffs quite quickly. Utilize Inequity to reduce the opponent’s attack rating by a moderate amount.