CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – QUAKE
Quake enters The Contest September 29th at 10AM PDT!
When she was a teenager, Daisy Johnson, alias Quake, had her earth-shaking powers accidentally awakened as a result of her mother’s Inhuman lineage. Her devastating powers caught the attention of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Nick Fury took her under his wing to train and mentor her. Her ability to target seismic waves with pinpoint accuracy makes her one of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most skilled and powerful agents.
Base Stats & Abilities
*All stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99
- Health: 14596
- Attack: 1306
- Max PI:
- Without Signature: 3568
- Signature Level 99: 4488
While Heavy Attack Charging:
- Quake generates powerful waves of vibrations that causes an Earthquake, dealing 8.7% of your Attack as physical damage per second.
- While Quake is generating an Earthquake through this attack, the Aftershock Scale goes up by 1 every 1 second.
- Inflicts Concussion, reducing the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 57.5%
- An Aftershock hits 10 seconds after an Earthquake. For every point in the Scale, Aftershock deals 33% Attack as physical damage.
- 10% chance to Stun the opponent for 1.5 seconds.
- Stun Duration and Accuracy goes up by 8% for every point in the Aftershock Scale.
- Inflicts Concussion, reducing the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 57.5% for 5 seconds when the Aftershock Scale is higher than 4 points.
- Evades all Basic Attacks against opponents with a Concussion.
Special 1: Compression Wave – Quake quickly compresses the ground, launching a wave of earth towards the opponent.
- Adds 2 points to the Aftershock Scale.
Special 2: Propulsion Pulse – Quake targets the ground with her vibrations to launch herself into the air and land a powerful punch.
- Adds 3 points to the Aftershock Scale.
- 100% chance to inflict Concussion, reducing the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 57.5% for 5 seconds.
Special 3: Epicenter – Quake generates a powerful earthquake, opening the ground and trapping the opponent before she deals her final vibration pulse attack.
- Adds 6 points to the Aftershock Scale.
Signature Ability – Ricochet Pulse: Quake blocks an additional 30.1% damage and redirects it back to the opponent as a pulse of Physical Damage.
- Enemies (Critical Rate): Iron Patriot or Crossbones
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents (Ability Accuracy): Hawkeye
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Lv. 10 (Ability Potency): Black Widow (Effects Black Widow and Quake only)
- Rivals (Critical Damage): Karnak or Blackbolt
- Petrify, Stupefy & Pacify: Quake’s Aftershock ability Stuns opponents. Plus, reducing the opponent’s ability triggers with masteries, synergizes really well with her Concussion effect.
- Courage, Glass Cannon & Greater Strength: All of Quake’s Aftershock and Earthquake effects are powerful and based on her attack rating. Therefore, increasing this attribute will give a greater advantage in fights. If you are skilled enough, Glass Cannon will also be effective because if the opponent is under the Concussion effect, their basic attacks are going to be Evaded.
- Power Gain Nodes – Skilled players are going to be able to take advantage of her Heavy Attack custom charging effect. She can charge her Heavy Attacks for as long as she wants and while charging, the opponent’s first Basic Attack are going to be Evaded because of the Concussion. This is great against Power nodes in AvA!
- Good Match-Ups: Ultron, Iron Man – Her Concussion effect has a pretty good chance to stop abilities from activating. If those two Champions are about to Regenerate, Special 2 will give them a Concussion!
- Poor Match-Ups: Black Widow, Elektra, Falcon – All those Champions can bypass her Evade ability while the Concussion effect is active.