CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – SPIDER-MAN (MILES MORALES)
About SPIDER-MAN (MILES MORALES)
In an alternate reality where Peter Parker died while protecting his friends and family, teenager Miles Morales was bitten by a genetically enhanced spider and discovered that he now possessed the same powers as his fallen idol. With the world mourning the loss of one of their greatest heroes, Miles decided to take on the mantle of Spider-man. Miles knows that with great power must come great responsibility, but can he live up to the legacy set before him?
Base Stats & Abilities
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
(Rank 3, Level 45)
SPIDER-MAN (MILES MORALES) Mechanics
Miles, and anyone hoping to master his playstyle will learn the ins and outs of being a hero. Master using basic combos, dodge attacks, and blocking the opponent to gain bonuses through the fight! Use Miles’ full arsenal to apply as many Debuffs on the opponent as possible and deal some massive damage with his Special 2!
Character Class: Science
Basic Abilities: Taunt, Rupture, Weakness, Shock, Power Sting
- Opponents with pesky Power Gain, or just not wanting to cooperate with their Special Attacks is no problem when you’ve got a Taunt Debuff on them!
- Debuff Damage
- Miles gets a lot of his damage spikes from Damage Over Time effects, use this to help get around opponents with lots of Armor!
- Shock immune
- Lots of Miles’ damage comes from the Shock in his Special 2. Watchout for Shock Immune champions!
- Debuff Shrug
- Miles relies heavily on applying his Debuffs to the opponent to reach his full potential. Be careful not to take him against opponents that will reliably get rid of Debuffs.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
- While performing a Well-Timed Block, Miles will not attempt to utilize his personal Evade or Miss.
Spider-Challenges – Spider-Sense Charges
- To learn to be a hero, Miles Morales has a list of Spider-Challenges he can complete each fight. Completing a Spider-Challenge grants an indefinite Spider-Sense Charge. Max Charges: 3.
- Each Spider-Sense Charge grants a Passive 7% chance to Evade incoming attacks as well as +252.7 Attack Rating.
Spider-Challenges – Once Per Fight Each
- Block 15 attacks. Well-Timed Blocks count as 3 Attacks.
- Land 50 attacks. Intercepting attacks count as 10 hits.
- Avoid 10 attacks with Evade, Miss or the Dexterity Mastery. Special Attacks count as 2 hits each.
- Each time the opponent launches a Special Attack, Miles’ burgeoning abilities grant him a Spider-Camo Passive which is unaffected by Ability Accuracy and lasts 8 seconds.
- Spider-Camo grants all attacks a 35% chance to Miss. This Miss chance is tripled against Unblockable attacks.
- Spider-Camo also enhances Heavy and Special Attacks.
- Once All Spider-Challenges are complete, Miles is In The Zone for the rest of the fight. While In The Zone, Spider-Camo will also activate each time Miles launches a Special Attack.
- 100% chance to inflict a Taunt Debuff for 10 seconds which reduces Attack Rating by 30% and increases the chance that the opponent will launch a Special Attack by 70%.
- Camo: 100% chance to inflict a Rupture Debuff, causing 2527 Physical Damage over 5 seconds.
Special 1 – Triple Web Shot
- Last hit has a 100% chance to inflict a Weakness Debuff, reducing Attack Rating by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Camo: Weakness gains +10 seconds duration.
Special 2 – Pow! Thwack! Sizzle!
- Final hit has a 100% chance to inflict a Shock Debuff causing 4548.6 Energy Damage over 6 seconds.
- Camo: This Shock gains +30% Potency for each personal Unique Debuff that has been activated on the opponent this fight.
Special 3 – Flurry of Blows
- 100% to inflict a Physical Vulnerability Debuff, reducing Physical Resistance by 900 for 50 seconds.
- Camo: 100% chance to also inflict a Power Sting Debuff lasting 50 seconds. An opponent with Power Sting takes 5685.75 direct damage if they activate a Special Attack.
Signature Ability – Whatever a Spider Can
- Each time Miles completes a Spider-Challenge he gains a Passive Fury increasing Attack Rating by +2778.54 for 12 seconds.
- Additionally, he may now complete Spider-Challenges multiple times during the fight instead of just once each. However, each Spider-Challenge can still only grant 1 Spider-Sense Charge.
- Electro, Iron Patriot, Green Goblin
All Champions: +115 Critical Rating.
- Venom, Doctor Doom
All Champions: +6% Attack Rating.
- Spider-Gwen, Hercules, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Widow
All Champions: +5% Perfect Block Chance.
- Spider-Man (Classic)
All Champions: +4% Health and Attack Rating.
- Spider-Man (Symbiote), Spider-Ham, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)
Morales: Spider-Challenges are slightly easier to complete.
All Synergy Champions: +7% Health Rating.
- Mysterio, Mister Negative, Vulture, Red Goblin
Morales: Each Spider-Sense charge grants +5% Attack Rating.
All Synergy Champions: +7% Attack Rating.
INCOMING SYNERGIES CHANGED:
2 Days? Try 30 Years!
- From: Spider-Ham
Morales: Completing a Spider-Challenge grants a Fury Passive, granting +30% Attack Rating for 16.10 seconds.
- From: Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
Morales: +20% personal Debuff Potency.
- Miles loves to stack Debuffs on the Opponent, With Despair he can help deal with the opponents healing as well!