CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – VULTURE
When a failed business opportunity left him desperate, Adrian Toomes became a black market power-player by scavenging the advanced tech and alien weapons left behind from previous Super Hero battles. From these scraps and leftovers, Toomes built himself a massive winged vehicle and retrofitted the rest into incredible weapons that he sells. Now seeking further profits and power, the Vulture has set his sights on even more advanced technology.
Base Stats & Abilities
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
(Rank 3, Level 45)
Character Class: Tech
Basic Abilities: Armor, Siphon Charge, Siphon Burn, Incinerate
Vulture is an effective power controller that focuses on siphoning his opponents power while staying elusive himself. Chitauri Core Charges allow him to augment various attacks for bonuses such as Armor Break, Power Drain or Incinerate. Dashing back renders Vulture immune to attacks and Raptor Strikes into block give him a Passive that causes the opponent to Miss. Utilizing his Core Charges while staying safe is the key to Vulture’s success.
- Power Control
- Special Attacks and Raptor Strike give you multiple ways to Power Drain your opponent
- Dashing back and using Raptor Strike into block give you multiple avenues to keep yourself safe from incoming attacks
- Great against Incinerate Champions
- Vulture is completely immune to Incinerate and instantly gains max Chitauri Core Charges when he avoids a Debuff due to Immunity
- Critical Hits reliant
- Landing Critical Hits is the primary way to gain Chitauri Core Charges which are required to augment his kit
- Double-Hit attacks
- Vulture’s Decoy Passive is vulnerable to double hitting attacks as the first hit will Miss while the second will still connect
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
- The Vulture’s high-tech suit grants Immunity to Incinerate effects.
- Gain an Indefinite Armor Up Buff, increasing Armor Rating by +1718.18. If removed, this Buff will return after 8 seconds.
Chitauri Core Charge – Always Active
- Starting Charge: 50. Max Charge: 100.
- Either Champion Lands a Critical Hit: +10 Charge.
- Vulture avoids a Debuff due to Immunity: +100 Charge.
Chitauri Core Charge – Exhaust Burn
- While dashing back, Vulture cannot be struck by attacks.
- If Vulture avoids an attack while dashing back in this way, he spends 10 Core Charge to grant a 100% chance to inflict a non-stacking Incinerate Debuff, causing 1859.2 Energy Damage over 5 seconds. This effect also removes Perfect Block Chance and reduces Block Proficiency by 50%.
Chitauri Core Charge – Raptor Strike
- To perform a Raptor Strike, launch a Medium Attack immediately after dashing back. Launching a Raptor Strike costs 40 Core Charge.
- If the Raptor Strike Hits: Drain 50% of the opponent’s current Power.
- If the Raptor Strike is Blocked: Vulture gains a non-stacking indefinite Decoy Passive, which causes the next strike against him to Miss. Well-Timed Blocks will ignore the Decoy’s Miss Chance.
- Spend 25 Core Charge to grant a 100% chance to inflict an Armor Break Debuff, removing an Armor Up Buff and reducing Armor Rating by 900 for 30 seconds. Max Stacks: 5
Special Attack 1 & 2
- Vulture’s Siphon Debuffs have 100% chance to trigger and they Passively Drain 25% of all Power the opponent gains from any source while they are active.
Special 1: Wingpack Strike
- Inflict a Siphon Charge Debuff lasting 15 seconds. All Power Drained by this Debuff grants Core Charge proportional to the amount Drained. Ratio: 1 Bar = 45 Charge(s).
Dev Notes: Combine this with a flurry of heavy attacks to stack a ton of armor break on your opponent!
Special 2: Engine Flare
- Inflict a Siphon Burn Debuff lasting 20 seconds. All Power Drained by this Debuff inflicts Direct Damage proportional to the amount lost. Ratio: 1 Bar = 4880.4 Damage.
Dev Notes: Vultures main damage source, make sure you’re using the Special 2 whenever you’re chasing damage!
Special 3: Hybrid Alien Technology
- This attack Incinerates the enemy, dealing 5577.6 Energy Damage over 20 seconds. This effect also removes Perfect Block Chance and reduces Block Proficiency by 50% while active.
Signature Ability – Thermal Reconfiguration
- Vulture now begins the fight at full Chitauri Core Charge. Additionally, While the opponent is Incinerated, Vulture gains 1.88% Max Power every .5 second(s).
Dev Notes: Pair Vulture’s Signature Ability with his Special 3 for a great boost to power gain for a long period of time, allowing you to quickly cycle to that Special 2 and deal even more damage to your opponent.
TEAMMATES with Electro, Doc Ock, Rhino
- All Champions: +5% Perfect Block Chance.
TEAMMATES with Venom, Mysterio, Green Goblin
- All Champions: +5% Perfect Block Chance.
NEMESIS with Spider-Man (Stark Tech), Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)
- All Champions: +6% Attack Rating.
ENEMIES with Spider-Man (Classic), Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man (Morales)
- All Champions: +155 Critical Rating.
BATTLEREALM’S CHANGING… with Kingpin, Yellow Jacket, Masacre
- Vulture: Gain +5% Attack Rating & Immunity to Shock effects.
- Other Synergy Champions: +5% Attack Rating & +15% Debuff Duration.
…TIME WE CHANGED TOO with War Machine, Ultron Prime, Ebony Maw
- Vulture: Gain +5% Attack Rating & Immunity to Poison effects.
- Other Synergy Champions: +5% Attack Rating & +15% Buff Duration.
- Collar Tech
- Push Vultures power control even further with Collar Tech!
- With Vultures new Armor breaks, you can stack a decent number of debuffs on the opponent and reduce their regen rate quite a bit!