CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – YELLOWJACKET
After learning the science behind Hank Pym’s astonishing shrinking suit, the ruthless tech mogul Darren Cross devoted his resources to creating a prototype suit with similar abilities. Cross envisioned this high-power cybernetic rig as a means to take modern warfare to a new level, personally overseeing its retrofitting and weaponization. Cross dons the imposing armor himself in hope of achieving final victory as Yellowjacket!
Check out Yellowjacket’s new and improved kit. Manage your Nuclear Cores, do massive burst damage and reverse your opponents’ healing abilities with a well-placed Petrify. Watch out for Yellowjacket on Defense too, his new kit provides some new threats, especially to those pesky Mystic types.
Base Stats & Abilities
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
(Rank 3, Level 45)
Character Class: Science
Basic Abilities: Power Sting, Petrify
- Healing Reversal
- Power Sting Damage
- Debuff Shrug
- DOT Damage
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
- +4900 Energy Resistance.
- +1130.77 Physical Resistance.
Nuclear Core – Always Active
- Starting Charge: 40. Overheat Point: 100+
- For each Charge: Increase the Potency of personal Debuffs by 1% & reduce the opponent’s Regeneration Rate by 1%.
- Either Champion lands a hit: +1 Charge. 60% Chance.
- Opponent Launches a Special Attack: +10 Charge. 100% Chance.
Dev Notes: Pair that reduced Regen Rate with the SP2 Petrify and have all your regen worries disappear!
Nuclear Core – Meltdown
- When Charge is gained above the Overheat Point, there’s a chance to enter Meltdown for 12 seconds. Chance increases with Charge.
- While Meltdown is active: Any contact with the opponent has a 75% chance to inflict a burst of 876.4 Physical Damage on them.
- When Meltdown ends: Reset Core back to Starting Charge.
Dev Notes: Watch out for this when you’re fighting Yellowjacket, it will be the key to dealing with his new defensive powers!
Incoming Unblockable Special Attacks
- Each hit has a 100% chance to spend 10 Nuclear Core Charge to reduce the opponent’s Attack Rating by 75%.
Dev Notes: What’s up Doc.
Special Attacks – Mystic Opponent
- Personal Debuffs trigger when the attack is launched instead of on hit and they are Paused for the duration of the attack.
Special 1 – Biosting Blast
- Inflicts up to 3 Power Sting Debuffs, with each having a 90% chance to activate and lasting 10 seconds. An opponent with Power Sting takes 1878 direct damage if they activate a Special Attack.
Special 2 – Power Sting
- 100% chance to inflict a Petrify Debuff for 15 seconds, reducing the opponent’s Regeneration and Power Gain Rate by a flat 50%.
Special 3 – Biosting Barrage
- 100% chance to inflict an indefinite Power Sting Debuff causing 5508.8 direct damage to the opponent if they activate a Special Attack.
Signature Ability – Hostile Takeover
Personal Debuff Enhancement
- Special 1: Power Sting has a 100% chance to inflict a 2.10 second Stun Debuff if it expires after lasting its full duration.
- Special 2: Gain +5 Core Charge when Petrify ends.
- Special 3: Power Sting has a 100% chance to re-apply itself once triggered. Chance decreases by 0% each time this happens.
Dev Notes: The SP3 paired with a high Signature Ability level will lead to a ton of free damage in longer fights! The 0% chance is only at Max Signature Ability for reapplying the Power Sting, this may be a bit odd but it actually means there is 100% chance to reapply the power Sting!
- ALL-PURPOSE WEAPON OF WAR – Unique Synergy
- Yellowjacket: Heavy Attack: 100% chance to spend 10 Core Charge to inflict a Slow Debuff for 10 seconds, preventing Evade or Unstoppable effects from activating. Opponents with a natural class advantage cannot be Slowed.
- POWER OF MONEY – Joe Fixit, Yondu, Kingpin, Taskmaster – Unique Synergy
- Villain Champions: +5% Attack Rating.
- Yellowjacket: Inflicting a Debuff grants +10 Core Charge. Cooldown: 10 seconds.
- REVOLUTIONS NEED ARMS – Killmonger, Mole Man, Magneto, Storm (Pyramid X) – Unique Synergy
- Villain Champions:+5% Health Rating.
- Yellowjacket: Nuclear Core Starting Charge and Overheat Point are increased by +10.
- NEMESIS – Ant-Man, Wasp
- All Champions gain +6% Attack
- IDOL – Hulkbuster, Iron Man, Iron Man (Infinity War), Superior Iron Man
- All Champions gain +4% Health & Attack rating.
- RIVALS – Ultron, Loki, Kang
- All Champions gain +115 Critical Damage Rating
- Debuffs are the name of the game with Yellowjacket, adding some extra Regen Rate Reduction is killer in the new and improved kit!
- A well timed Stun paired with a big SP2 is going to erase any healing that your opponent might try and bring to a fight.