GET IMPROVED REWARDS FOR COMPLETING STORY QUESTS!
Story Quests are a great way to advance yourself in The Contest. Complete Acts 2 through 4 to receive valuable rewards including Crystals, Catalysts, ISO-8, and Titles.
Three new Titles have recently been added to The Contest to reward your progression through the Acts: Contender, Proven, and Conqueror! These new Titles are based on your progress within Acts 2-4 of the Story. Last year we introduced the designation of “Uncollected” for players who defeated Act 5, Chapter 2 to receive level appropriate rewards that would be useful to them at their point of progression. With the popularity of this milestone, we wanted to extend this benefit to Summoners who haven’t reached Act 5, Chapter 2 so they can receive the appropriate rewards for their accomplishments. The following titles will now be rewarded:
- Contender – Given to Summoners who have completed Act 2: “Conquered” and unlocked Thanos’ Favor.
- Proven – Given to Summoners who have completed Act 3: “Thanos Enters” and unlocked Maestro’s Favor.
- Conqueror – Given to Summoners who have completed Act 4: “Culmination” and unlocked The Collector’s Favor.
When you complete each of those Acts, we will send you an in-game message to collect your new Title. These also come with better rewards to the 4-Hour and Daily Crystals, a discount on Premium Hero Crystals in the Crystal Vault, and special offers that are tailored to your level of progress.
REWARDS WITH EACH TITLE:
- The Contender Daily Crystals contain all 3-Star Champions released up until the end of 2015
- Premium Hero Crystals will only cost 90 Units each
- More Gold in the 4-hour Crystal
- The Proven Daily Crystals contain all 3-Star Champions released up until the end of 2016
- Premium Hero Crystals will only cost you 80 Units each
- More Gold and Level 3 Health Potions in the 4-hour Crystal
- The Conqueror Daily Crystal contains all 3-Star Champions released up until the end of 2017
- Premium Hero Crystals will only cost you 70 Units each
- More Gold, Level 3 Health Potions, and Small Energy refills in the 4-hour Crystal