SUMMONER APPRECIATION EVENT – WEEK 1
We have been working hard to squash bugs and bring The Contest back to its normal self. We’ve got a fun 4 week Summoner Appreciation Event to say thank you for sticking with us while we get The Contest back into working order. This 4-week long Summoner Appreciation Event starts today! We’ll update what will be happening at the beginning of each week, right here on the official Contest of Champions blog!
Here’s the schedule for the start and end of each week:
- Week 1:
- Starts on June 5th at 10:00AM PDT
- Ends on June 12th at 10:00AM PDT
- Week 2:
- Starts on June 12th at 10:00AM PDT
- Ends on June 19th at 10:00AM PDT
- Week 3:
- Starts on June 19th at 10:00AM PDT
- Ends on June 26th at 10:00AM PDT
- Week 4:
- Starts on June 26th at 10:00AM PDT
- Ends on July 4th at 5:00PM PDT
Here’s what’s happening in The Contest for Week 1 of the Summoner Appreciation Event:
Global XP Boost!
Increase your Summoner level with the temporary 20% XP boost! This will apply to all XP earned in the game for this week. You must be above level 6 (and below level 60) in order to receive this boost. This boost will remain for the entire 4 weeks! To sweeten this even more, we’ll add additional Global Boosts each week:
- Week 2 – Added Gold Boost: 20% increase in Gold earned
- Week 3 – Added Gold and Battle Chips Boosts: 20% increase in Gold and Battle Chips earned
- Week 4 – Added Gold, Battle Chips, Attack and Health Boosts: 20% increase in Gold and Battle Chips earned, plus 10% augment to Champion Base Attack and Health!
Alliance Team Revives!
Going forward, you can now purchase Level 1 Alliance Team Revives in the Glory store! This potion will cost 280 Glory, and will have a limit of 1 purchase every 8 days. This is a permanent addition to the Glory Store!
Reduced Alliance Quest Map Costs!
For the Alliance Quest running from June 10th to June 15th, we’ve reduced the costs to:
- Map 4 will be free!
- Map 5 will be free!
- Map 6 has been reduced to 800,000 Gold, 75,000 Loyalty and 175,000 Battle Chips
Grind the Halls of Fortune Quests!
Need gold to rank up your Champions? Go for the Halls of Fortune Quests! Halls of Fortune quests will appear every 24 hours starting at 10:00AM PDT and ending on June 12th at 10:00AM PDT. These will only be available this week, so get in there and earn some Gold! Here’s the breakdown of how much Gold you can earn this week:
- Normal Difficulty:
- Completion: 18,600 Gold
- Mastery: 28,000 Gold
- Heroic Difficulty:
- Completion: 42,000 Gold
- Mastery: 63,000 Gold
- Master Difficulty:
- Completion: 76,600 Gold
- Mastery: 115,000 Gold
Here’s a preview of a few of the events that will take place for Weeks 2 through 4 (we’ve got more than this in store for you, so stay tuned to The Contest’s blog for updates!):
- Week 2 Preview – Masteries:
- Mastery Cores will be available in the 22h Solo Event Rank Rewards
- The cost to rank up a Mastery for this week will be free (unlock costs will remain as is)!
- Week 3 Preview – Donation Bonus:
- We will donate an extra 20% of all currencies donated to your Alliance treasury using Units during this week. (e.g. 1 Unit will grant 120 Gold to your Alliance Treasury instead of 100!)
- Week 4 Preview – Trade Potions & Special 7 Day Login Calendar
- Trade five Level 1 Alliance Quest Health Potions for one Level 2 Alliance Quest Health Potion and three Level 2 Alliance Quest Health Potions for one Level 3 Alliance Quest Health Potion during this week!
- We’ve got a special 7 Day Summoner Appreciation Login Calendar with sweet loot!