V17.2 RELEASE NOTES
v17.2 will be available on March 26th! Read on to learn about this exciting update!
New Quest – Infinity: Chaos
The Black Panther has succeeded in his quest to delay Thanos. After an epic struggle in a cosmic plane of existence, Thanos’ Infinity Stones have been plucked from his Infinity Gauntlet and strewn across The Battlerealm once again, but the chaos of their arrival has led to the loss of the Stones in the possession of the Super Heroes of The Contest. Now, with a level playing field, the entire cabal of Marvel Super Heroes is in a race against time to collect the Infinity Stones before Thanos. Unfortunately for them, they are unaware of his mad machinations, and the loyal servants he has sent to stand in their way… Play this new event quest starting April 4th!
The return of the Infinity Stones to The Battlerealm has created chaotic fractures in the fabric of reality and spawned new Crystals and Crystal Shards in the process. These Chaos Rifts draw powerful objects inside them, luring Summoners to lands of untold riches. Collect Chaos Crystal Shards to stabilize the entrances to the Chaos Rifts and claim your treasure, but be wary as these unstable pocket dimensions will only remain open for a short time!
Alliance Quests Update
We will be implementing a smaller-scale refresh to the existing Alliance Quests to shake up strategies and challenges. Each map, and variation thereof if applicable, will have the Mini-Bosses and Minion enemies updated.
Sentry’s true power is based on entering different states defined by his Combo Meter. In an effort to make him more effective while putting a greater focus on skilled play, we wanted to downplay the randomness currently present in the act of entering these different states. We have increased his chance to enter 2 of his states to 100%, and doubled his chance to enter Steadfast Approach, as well as increasing his chance to proc effects from his Special 1 and 2 Attacks to 100%.
- Overpowering Light: Chance to enter with bonus increased from 30% to 100%
- Steadfast Approach: Chance to enter with bonus increased from 30% to 60%
- Absolute Strength: Chance to enter with bonus increased from 30% to 100%
- Special Attack 1: Chance for Fury Increased from 70% to 100%
- Special Attack 2: Chance to Armor Break Increased from 70% to 100%
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where restarting the game while downloading content would cause the download to start over
- Fixed an issue where while fighting or using Killmonger, a Reverberation callout will appear while not reflecting damage
- Corrected Killmonger’s Synergy description, and clarified his Special 3 Attack description
- Fixed an issue where Punisher’s Special 3 Attack Description indicated an increase of Damage instead of Attack
- Fixed an issue where blocking attacks did not cause Gambit to lose his Flak Jacket
- Fixed an issue where Mephisto’s Soul Imprisonment debuff would cancel Medusa’s Signature Ability
- Animations have been added to characters in dialogue scenes to enhance quest experience
- Improved True Strike to also bypass Auto-Block