v21.1 RELEASE NOTES
v21.1 will be available on December 3rd! Read on to learn about this exciting update!
NIGHT RIDERS QUEST
The CABAL, still reeling from their earlier defeats and setbacks, lead a surprise attack on Avengers HQ to catch the Super Heroes of The Contest unaware. As the Avengers begin a counterattack against their foes, the clever NIGHT THRASHER and his ally DARKHAWK realize the truth: The attack is a smokescreen, meant to distract the heroes from some greater concern! Travel to a hidden Cabal facility to uncover the truth. Within the belly of the beast, NIGHT THRASHER finds answers, but they only lead to more questions…
NEW DAILY QUEST: CHILLED CHALLENGES
Night Thrasher has uncovered some of The Battlerealm’s secret areas, locked away behind walls of ice. Exploring these new treasure filled Realms will require the assistance of a NIGHT THRASHER GADGET to stay warm. But beware Summoners! These gadgets aren’t foolproof and will overheat after some time. You’ll need a new one for each Quest Entry. Brave the cold and frozen foes and get rewarded while you can!
THE CONTEST TURNS FOUR!
A special Event Calendar, Crystals, and more surprises await you as we celebrate four fantastic years of The Contest! Take advantage of Halls of Healing and Halls of Fortune to gather valuable resources! New Titles will be granted to Summoners according to how long they’ve been battling in The Contest! All this and more awaits you in December!
ALLIANCE QUEST MAP 6 FACELIFT!
With 2 new Mini-Bosses, Mephisto and Yondu, and entirely new enemies throughout, Map 6 is sure to challenge the best Summoners once again! On top of the updated encounters, enemy power will now scale infinitely to match your Alliance’s own strength. Stronger enemies mean more Points, which means new Milestones to earn, and an updated Map 6 Crystal!
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
• ÆGON: Now correctly only has one arm in Menus and Quest Dialogue
• JUGGERNAUT: Fixed issue so that Juggernaut can no long have 2+ Unstoppable Buffs active.
• MASACRE: Fixed issue where Disoriented Ability was showing up with wrong text.
• MEDUSA: Added a slight slide to Heavy Attack when performed against Opponent’s wall.
• MEPHISTO: Fixed an issue where Mephisto could survive a killing blow once per fight if Ability Accuracy stopped his Regeneration from triggering
• OMEGA RED: Added text to Info Page to specify that Death Spores and Death Field damage is scaled off Base Attack.
• Fixed an issue where Boosts that increased a Classes’ Special Attack Damage by 5%/8%/12% were not working.