v22.1 RELEASE NOTES
v22.1 will be available on April 3rd! Read on to learn about this exciting update!
THE LIVING DEATH WHO WALKS!
Thing reveals the goals of the Fantastic Four: Building a beacon that could potentially break the Champions out of The Battlerealm! Unfortunately, it was divided into parts amongst the Fantastic Four, and they have all been lost for some time. Using his knowledge of the Negative Zone, Thing begrudgingly takes his allies into the dangerous region, knowing it will be the place to find Johnny Storm, the Human Torch. With Johnny’s powers going haywire and alighting the Negative Zone in uncontrolled flame, they must contend with Annihilus–and the strained relationship between Johnny and Ben.
The Human Torch has a new type of ability that he can activate before entering the fight to completely turn the tables on the Opponent.
BOUNTIES IN THE NEGATIVE ZONE
Activate Bounties so that your entire Alliance can travel to the Negative Zone and face off against dangerous challenges to obtain valuable resources!
BACK ISSUES #2 – MYSTERY IN THE MICRO-REALMS
Return to a classic Quest from the early days of The Contest with this second edition of BACK ISSUES! Much like the re-release of ULTRON’S ASSAULT, this Quest will feature both CLASSIC and VARIANT difficulties. Choose Classic to experience the Quest as it was in 2015, and Variant to face off against highly challenging fights demanding specific Champions and strategic counters!
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- CAPTAIN MARVEL: Fixed an issue where Captain Marvel was able to Armor Break opponent’s without hitting them
- EMMA FROST: Fixed an issue where the “It’s Complicated” Synergy was not causing Prowess Charges to refresh on Critical Hits
- EMMA FROST: Fixed an issue where Signature Ability would not activate after a Special 3 attack
- IRON FIST: Clarified the duration of Armor Breaks from his Signature Ability
- KING GROOT: Fixed a text issue where his passive ability was missing information
- MISTER SINISTER: Fixed an issue where transferring the Incinerate Debuff from Domino’s “Code Red Revelations” would result in the transferred Debuff not doing any damage
- SABRETOOTH: Fixed an issue where Sabretooth’s Ability Accuracy Reduction could bypass Force of Will
- THING: Fixed a text error that stated Thing’s Brave and Boulder Synergy synergy will trigger off his Special 1 attack, instead of his Special 2 as intended
- VISION/VISION (AGE OF ULTRON): Removed redundant text from his Abilities page
- Fixed an issue where Dungeon Friendship rewards were not Resetting
- Mastery Descriptions have been updated to improve clarity
- Improvements to timing consistency of triggering abilities and attacks