V24.2 RELEASE NOTES
V24.2 will be available on September 4th! Read on to learn about this exciting update!
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS
A strange sorceress has arrived in The Battlerealm. Vision and Black Widow recruit Captain America to look into things, but are joined by a visitor from another world who ALSO is claiming the name “Vision”. Will this new team-up help see through mysterious magic? Or will dark powers close in? Find out more in this month’s adventure!
MARVEL 80TH ANNIVERSARY – TIME AFTER TIME
Experience every epic Era of Marvel Comics’ history! Every week, Quests will be available that take Summoners through the Golden, Silver, Bronze, Copper and Modern Ages! Join Cable and Bishop (along with a host of special Champions) as they traverse time and try to topple the always troubling Kang!
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Ant-Man: Metal tag was not functioning.
- The Hood: Fixed an issue where he was able to combo his Medium 2 into a Medium 1.
- Iceman: Corrected an issue regarding Ice Armor not activating after having it disabled by the Fate Seal from Empathic Lock on Map 5 of Alliance Quests.
- Corrected an issue where Ice Armor would reform immediately when stacking multiple armor breaks.
- Mysterio: Updated info page to correctly indicate that Poison Damage is determined by his Base Attack.
- Nightcrawler: Can no longer evade Iron Man (Infinity War)’s Repulsor Attacks.
- Rogue: Fixed a bug where the timer for Rogue’s Replicated Buffs would be removed early when she was affected by a Nullify or Armor Break ability
- She-Hulk: Fixed an issue where she could Combo into a Heavy Attack.
- Symbiote Supreme: Updated info page to correctly indicate that well-timed Blocks trigger Stagger with a 50% chance while in Null Shadow mode.
- Thing: Fixed an issue where Juggernaut was able to Stagger Thing, despite Thing being immune.
- Void: Overcoming Fear synergy no longer prevents Intimidating Presence Timer from refreshing faster.
- Indefinite Loading issue after quitting during a Special 3 attack addressed.
- Some immunities were being affected by Ability Accuracy Reduction.
- Fate Seal abilities were sometimes permanently able to permanently remove buffs that they should not be able to.
- Special Attack buttons have been reverted to their original placement
- Updated Vivified Node: This Defender has 200% defensive Power Gain, and cannot be affected by Power Drain, Power Steal, or Power Burn abilities.