V27.1 RELEASE NOTES
The Escape is Underway!
Summoners! Having just barely escaped from an odd holding cell, Tigra and Hit-Monkey must join forces to shake off their pursuers and find out who is behind them being locked up. While being pursued, they start to investigate the circumstances of their captivity. What they discover is that there is a bigger plot at play, with somebody pulling the strings from the shadows!
With cat-like reflexes and assassins cunning, help these two scour The Battlerealm to get revenge on their captors in the June Event Quest, Samurai’s Journey!
It’s all about Finesse and Skill
We hope you like animals because these two deadly creatures are entering The Contest!
This dapper little guy was just an ordinary monkey until his tribe gave sanctuary to an on-the-run assassin. Mercenaries came and killed both the assassin and the rest of Hit-Monkey’s tribe! So Hit-Monkey took up the fallen assassin’s weapons and swore vengeance against both those responsible and all others who call themselves mercenaries.
Read Hit-Monkey’s Champion Spotlight
Greer Nelson was once a superhero going by the name “Cat”, who was gravely injured pursuing members of Hydra. In an effort to save her life, her ex-boss performed an ancient ritual which resulted in her possession by Tigra, the greatest Warrior from a race of humanoid cat-people. Whether she is leaping or lunging, keep your head down as “Tigra” soars into The Contest!
Read Tigra’s Champion Spotlight
Welcome to the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.
Ever since M.O.D.O.K. established his Hotel, he’s been working tirelessly on his experimental Champions. But the Hotel is no place for his creations to live, so he’s been sending them off to a secret secluded island to run free.
Now the time has come for M.O.D.O.K. to harvest the fruits of his labor, and it’s up to the Summoner to drop in and collect some samples for M.O.D.O.K. to study.
Receive a Sample Collector every day from the Special Log In Calendar, and use them to enter Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K. Quests, and choose one of 6 class related paths. Each fight along the path will feature completely randomized Buffs. If you don’t like the Buff combination, you can reroll the set with a Buff Randomizer, or use the brand new Buff Deleter to remove one Buff!
Complete the quest to earn Gold Coins that you can exchange in Hotel M.O.D.O.K.’s Gift Shop!
Doctor M.O.D.O.K.’s Class Use Solo Events
Doctor M.O.D.O.K. challenges you to use certain classes on certain days. Win fights with a specific Champion of the day to earn bonus points, and earn even more points by using the class of the day in the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K. quests! There won’t be any Rank Rewards, but you’ll earn even more Gold Coins to spend in the Hotel M.O.D.O.K. Store! M.O.D.O.K. needs his beauty sleep and will not provide a Class Use event on Sundays.
13 Special Objectives will appear at random times throughout the month! Complete these “Contracts” by finding and defeating the Champions listed on the Special Objective, and collect your Gold Coins as a reward. These could appear at any time, so keep an eye on your Special Objectives!
Hotel M.O.D.O.K. Store
Now that you’ve collected all of those Gold Coins, you need a place to spend them! Lucky for you, M.O.D.O.K. has reopened the Hotel M.O.D.O.K. Gift Shop! Here, you can spend all of those Gold Coins on Rank Up Materials like Catalysts, items to help you tackle tough content like Potions and Revives, or items to empower your Champions like Awakening Gems or Signature Stones!
How you start and enter Alliance Quests is getting a big revamp! Alliance Leadership will now start Alliance Quest Maps for free, and Alliance Members will use new Alliance Tickets to enter the Maps. Alliance Tickets will replace the need to make donations to your Alliance Treasury, and give you the freedom to decide which resources you want to spend to take part in an Alliance Quest on Map 6 or 7!
No More Cost for Map 5
Starting this month, Map 5 will no longer cost Summoners or Alliances any resources to run! Use this opportunity to strengthen your rosters without investing the resources formerly required to run Map 5!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
– Annihilus (Enemies Synergy): Will now provide an increase to Champion PI ratings
– Black Widow (Claire Voyant): Fixed an issue where the Medium 1 and 2 Attacks would sometimes not make contact
– Guillotine 2099: Fixed an issue where Combo shield would activate when Dexterity Evading an Attack
– Howard the Duck: Will now start each fight with the correct number of Armor Up Buffs
– Human Torch (Familiar Faces Synergy): Increased the duration of the “Miss” a short amount
– Hyperion: Special Attack 2 Wind Breath now properly tagged as a projectile
– Judgement Day Synergy: Fixed an issue where Black Widow (Claire Voyant) and Ghost Rider’s Judgement Day Synergy was not reducing the duration of Unstoppable Buffs
– Mister Fantastic: Heavy Attack will now pause the Buffs from his Pre-Fight Ability
– Science Experiment Synergy: Fixed an issue where Captain America (Infinity War)’s synergy was not modifying the damage output of Ice Man’s Coldsnap Debuff at the start of a fight
– Sorcerer Supreme: Fixed an issue where the Special 2 Attack wouldn’t always pause the Rune Timer
– Weakness: Weakness will now react to other modifications to its Target’s Attack Rating while it’s active.
– Wolverine (Weapon X): Fixed an issue where Wolverine (Weapon X) was not Immune to all Regeneration Rate modifications
– Wolverine (Weapon X): Added a Top Champion portrait for Summoner Profiles
– Fixed an issue with the timing of Parry after a 5-Hit Combo against some older Champions