V29.0 RELEASE NOTES
The Sun is getting real low.
In this extraordinary Event Quest written by the author of The Immortal Hulk series and friend of the Contest, Al Ewing, Summoners find that The Incredible Hulk has been murdered! At the crime scene, Iron Man and Black Widow find a single perfectly crafted arrow designed to put him down. Only one man could have made that shot, but when questioned, Clint Barton reveals that Bruce Banner asked him to do it… Hawkeye says that Bruce was afraid of what he may become and brought up a Green Door he saw after fighting battles where he should have perished.
When Black Widow and Iron Man check on the Hulk’s body, he’s gone…which was the very thing that Hawkeye feared. Where has Bruce Banner gone and what was he so afraid of? What is the Green Door? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this month’s event Quest, The Immortal Hulk!
Two New Champions make the Battlerealm Tremble!
The Incredible Hulk is dead, but resurrected in his stead is a monster much more frightening. In the day, he is a lifeless shell of what used to be Bruce Banner but the night is his time. The Immortal Hulk has overpowered the other Hulks, becoming dominant. Now in complete control, even the Gods fear this green demon of the dark.
In an attempt to study gamma mutation and weaponize it, the leader of the U.S. Hulk Operations program, General Reginald Fortean, teleported aboard Gamma Flight’s orbital base to take back the husk of Abomination’s body. In a moment of curiosity Fortean touched the Abomination’s remains, quickly becoming engulfed by the husk and transforming into a ruthless new Abomination tied to a mystical force known as the “One Below All”.
Immortal Hulk Mania!
Gamma Radiation has found its way across the Battlerealm, and Joe Fixit wants it! Collect Gamma Radiation from the Immortal Hulk Event Quest, Solo Objectives, 7-Day Calendar, Arenas and Shadow Base Raids to earn Gamma Radiation that you can exchange for rewards at Fixit’s Fine Goods!
Joe Fixit is feeling extra generous, so in addition to the items you can buy from his Store, he’s also created the Gamma Galore Spend Event! Earn valuable rewards like 6-Star Shards and 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystals, and exclusive Profile Pics just for exchanging your Gamma for items in his store!
Falcon and Gambit have both received updates to their Abilities! Check out their Champion spotlights for more information on what’s new and improved!
Introducing Alliance Alert! Summoners will now be able to poke fellow Alliance members in both Alliance Quests and Wars to alert them that they’re free to move! The poked Summoner will receive a notification if they’re in-game, a device notification if their app is closed and a prompt once they open their app.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
– Apocalypse: Fixed issue where the projectile hit during Special 2 would occasionally whiff when opponents were against the wall. Fixed issue where Special 2 trail on projectile was not rendered correctly when defending.
– Bishop: Fixed issue where “Chronal Anchor Level 1” Synergy would call out “Power Lock” instead of “Petrify”.
– Cosmic Ghost Rider: Added Pause Title and description for the “Spirits of Vengeance” Synergy icon as well as for the unstoppable cooldown icon within the “Bane of Evil” Synergy. Updated Info Page to specify Judgements are placed on the opponent.
– Doctor Doom: Fixed issue where interrupting his heavy attack with a Special 3 caused opponents to be permanently Unstoppable in Alliance Quests.
– Hela: Fixed issue where her Physical Resistance Buff would trigger on damage from an attack that did not connect.
– Iron Patriot: Added Pause Title and description for the Arc Overload cooldown icon obtained from the “Osborn to be Wild” synergy with Red Goblin.
– Magneto (House of X): Fixed issue where the pre-fight ability would cause parry to fail.
– Mojo: Fixed issue where the blur in the victory animation would turn off for a moment.
– Red Goblin – Fixed issue where any Symbiote Buff icons would not show a timer. Edited the second light attack visual effects to align better with smaller Champions. Added Pause Title and description to Bloodlust.
– Spider-Man (Miles Morales): Fixed issue where the Signature’s increased chance to apply Venom Blast would not apply.
– Spider-Man (Symbiote): Fixed issue where the Special 3 Spiderweb would appear as black rather than white.
– Vulture – Fixed issue where Power Burn would deal 0 damage if both Siphon and Thermal Feedback were active.
– Certain “Damage Over Time” abilities: Fixed issue where the last tick of damage would not trigger.
– Fixed issue where the Rage Buff Node would apply a Fury Buff when the Summoner’s Champion was Indestructible and using the Stubborn Defense tactic.
– Fixed issue where abilities that rely on the opponent to evade still triggered while affected by the Truestrike Buff.