v30.0 Release Notes
You’re not the only one noticing Heroes acting strangely! Something sinister is afoot, and Johnny Storm is tracking down all the cuddle-hungry robots and lackadaisical super-scientists suddenly occupying The Battlerealm. Who or what could be inverting their personalities? What does it have to do with the Super-Skrull? Find out this month!
2 New Champions Toy with Summoners’ Emotions
Psycho-Man is a genius scientist and ruler of a technocratic system of worlds in the Microverse. Obsessed with conquering the normal-sized universe, he crafted a mechanical exoskeleton so he could interact with things not on a microscopic scale. He carries with him the Control Box, a device capable of creating and controlling the emotions of anyone he chooses, especially feelings of Hate, Fear, and Doubt.
Kl’rt was a highly decorated soldier of the Super-Skrull Empire. But when the Super-Skrull invasion of Earth was thwarted by the Fantastic Four, he was made into Super-Skrull. The first and the greatest of the Super-Skrulls, he was imbued with all the powers of the Fantastic Four. When charged by cosmic power beamed directly into his body from the Super-Skrull homeworld, he becomes even more powerful than those whose powers he mimics. Nothing can stop him, and he shall make the Earth pay for what it has done to his people!
Love is a Battlerealm 4 One
Much like that ex that should really stop calling you, Deadpool is back! Just in time for the season of love! Deadpool aims to track down Psycho-Man and use his Control Box to solve his emotional equations, but things don’t always go as planned when love is involved. Things get introspective as Deadpool faces his biggest enemy yet. Himself.
This content may be hard to defeat without love on your side, so bring in Romance Synergy Champs to feel the Power Of Love Buff, or dose yourself with a bit of Self Love Boost to get the same warm fuzzy tingle!
Valentine’s Day Calendar
More like Valentine’s month! Check-in daily to get Love Juices, Shattered Heart Shards, Valentine’s Cards, and Self Love Boosts! The Calendar resets weekly for the duration of the event so be sure to collect all your complimentary items before they vanish.
Shattered Heart Crystals
Available from Love is a Battlerealm 4 One, Special Arena Milestones, and Solo Objectives. Collect these Shards to get Champions involved in the “Romance” or “It’s Complicated” Synergies in Shattered Heart Crystals!
Find Love in the Arenas
No one ever said relationships would be easy. Battle for your love in new Weekly Arenas to complete Solo Events, earn Shattered Heart Crystal Shards and more! Using and Defeating Romance Synergy Champions will help towards the Romance Arena Solo Event!
Don’t keep that love all to yourself! Send out some Valentine’s Cards that grant Shattered Heart Shards! Gifting counts towards Solo Events, so don’t hold back, let the whole Contest know you’ve got love on your mind!
Lunar New Year
Battle monstrous opponents and celebrate the Lunar New Year in the Contest of Champions with this accessible and beginner-friendly Quest! During the event, log in every day to claim Crystal Shards, Gold, Units and Red Envelope Tickets from the special Lunar New Year Calendar! Spend Red Envelopes to gift your friends and Alliance mates, and contribute to the Lunar New Year Alliance Gifting Event!
Right in the Feels
All Summoners will receive a 3-Star Psycho-Man this month to ensure they get in touch with emotions! Use Psycho-Man to complete Solo Objectives as he takes on some of his foes in The Battlerealm to get special rewards, exclusive Profile Pics, and Self Love Boosts!
Terrax, Mole Man, Kingpin, and Yellowjacket have been updated! Watch for their Champion Spotlight updates for more information.
– Professor X: Fixed issue where the Surge abilities were not treated as a passive.
– Rocket Raccoon: Updated Signature description to show Crit Rating potency every hit in the combo instead of every 10 hits. Fixed issue where the Signature Critical Rating potency was calculating as 1 less than the combo meter specified.
– Vulture: Fixed Special 3 effects which were overlapping other effects.
– Armored Assault Buff: Added the Unblockable icon when the defender becomes Unblockable.
– Auto Fight Button: Turning off Auto Fight while the attacker is blocking no longer keeps the attacker in the blocked state.
– Do Not Go Gentle Buff: Edited Description to clarify the buff in more detail. Edited description to clarify Intercepting and Heavy attacks reduce charges even when the opponent is not about to be KOed.
– Power Sting 3.0 Buff: Updated to now inflict the Attacker with a permanent Power Sting with infinite duration that deals the Defenders Attack rating as direct damage to the Attacker when casting specials.
– Scientific Method 2 Buff: Edited Description to specify the max is 55.5% instead of 50%. Edited Description to specify 11.1% is removed every 10 hits.